League of Legends (LoL) is not only one of the most popular PC games in the world but also has one of the most loyal players. According to an article on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players worldwide with more than one million concurrent gamers online! While that is beneficial for the league, it could be detrimental to those players who aren’t as skilled at playing.
There are too many players playing LoL with extremely high skill levels and if you’re not one of them, it’s better to save your time, money and energy by buying a smurf-based account instead of trying to “tough it out” with the lower levels.
You don’t need to be a professional player to enjoy LoL. You will not only save time, but you’ll also be able to save money by buying an account right here. We’ve been selling Smurf accounts to gamers around the world for quite some time, so we know what to look for when it comes down to offering accounts that can be useful.
Here are some helpful tips to ensure your gaming experience is the highest quality.
Find out which account to Purchase
You can purchase LoL accounts between levels 30 and 20. As a new player will notice that the primary difference between these two accounts is the amount of IP (In-game currency) you can spend on champions and runes.
You must ensure that your accounts give the best value to your funds in order to play at your highest levels. Here are some items you should be looking for.
1. Runes – how many rune pages you can access with an account is essential. You must ensure that you have enough runes for your favorite champion and playing style. If you’re a huge fan of many champions, it might be worthwhile to purchase accounts that have multiple rune pages.
2. Amount Of Champions – you should ensure that your account contains every champion available in order to get the most enjoyment from your time playing and access the additional features LoL provides such as ARAM, ranked gaming, etc. This page lists all champions available in LoL.
3. Amount Of Skins – skins are available in the game to give your favourite players a fresh look. Accounts with no skins should be avoided. The character’s appearance can affect how much you enjoy the account. The complete list of services here.
4. Amount of Influence Points (IP). LoL has an online microtransaction system that lets players to buy unique runes , champions and runes for real money. One of the best features of the game is that the items you purchase remain in your account for the rest of time! Buying accounts with large amounts of IP can make you money and time in the longer term.
5. Number of Unranked wins – LoL offers a ranked mode in which players battle to be the best. Another one is called ARAM (All Random Every Mid) These modes give you rewards such as IP and rare skins, which make it more enjoyable to play regularly. To prove that you’re actively playing the game and not just trying it out, make sure your account has at least one win that is unranked.
6. Account Privacy – If you do not wish to make your account information public and accessible to the public, create a secret one. It will let you access the email associated with your account only. This is useful if you’re worried about handing out your information to anyone else because it means they won’t have access to the account without knowing the password.
These easy steps will ensure that you have a great LoL experience.
For more information, click buy lol account